AOS Judging Monthly Meeting
We meet the second Saturday of every month starting at 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
Sea Island Community Centre
7140 Miller Road
Richmond B.C. V7B 1L4
Admin Office: 604 238 8000
2016 AOS Calendar
Available for sale at the BC Garden Club meeting and at the FVOS Show!
Featuring our PNWJC regional AOS photographers: Ross Leach, Mike Pearson, Doug Savage, Alexey Tretyakov, and Judith Higham. Images are from Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Alberta, British Columbia.
- 14 pages (2 covers, 12 months) back cover shows thumbnails of picture months. The image pages (8.5" x 11") of the calendar are glossy, the date pages (8.5" x 11") are matte (better for writing on). Just wipe the glossy pages with a soft dry cloth to remove your fingerprints! J
- Below each picture, i.e., on the top left of the calendar page, will be the name of plant, award details, name of grower (information from the AOS Orchids Plus program), name of photographer.
- No text on the picture pages (other than the front and back covers).
- major holidays (American and Canadian) identified in small print, otherwise no text inside the calendar dates
- Two month miniature calendar at bottom of calendar page
- Coil binding, 100 lb paper. 8-1/2" x 11" closed, 11" x 17" open.